No baby...

So today is the first of October... 5 days past the full moon... very discouraged that she isn't here yet!
I had some cramping in my lower back that moved to my abdomen this morning starting around 4am... by 5 I was in the tub relaxing because I couldn't sleep... I called mom to find out the scoop around 5:50 and she told me it sounded like REAL contractions... LOL--- real contractions YAY! I'd never thought I'd be so excited to have REAL ones! anyways- I layed back down after sending Dustin off to work with an empty stomach (SORRY HUNNY!) and they came about every hour or so, everytime I flipped over to a different side, they would begin... it makes me wonder if I would have done some walking if my REAL contractions would have progressed... however I didn't do anything but lay in bed. Needless to say, I've yet to have her and have had only 1 more contraction since this morning. (about an hour ago 1:46 pm)

0 comments: