Thanksgiving

Well-- after spending 10 minutes trying to put a picture up for my Thanksgiving Greeting (and it not working, obviously) I gave up! So--- to all-
It was wonderful spending Thanksgiving with my family. I really wish the rest of my family could have been here, but considering they are half way across the world, they weren't able to make it. Bill, Julie & Kids-- We all missed you and hope that your Turkey day was full of all the things that you are thankful for.
We enjoyed tons of good food and good conversation.
Several Things That I'm Thankful for...
1. My brothers, they can simply make me laugh just by laughing themselves.
2.The fact that my daughter brights up every second of my day just by her sweet little personality.
3. My sister-- for most always being available for me to call her when I need a good recipe!
4. My parents, for not only teaching me, but showing me the correct way that parents should live.
5. My husband, his sweet kind heart and all his hopes and dreams for our family.

Now for hopefully, a restful night of sleep--- tomorrow starts early... BLACK FRIDAY! Amy & I are going to hit the road at 5 am! WOOOT WOOT!

0 comments: