Snow, Snow and Peaches! HA!

Well I began writing this on January 18th but I guess I forgot to "publish the post" so here is one from last week... enjoy the pictures!

So the forccast was calling for 2-4 Inches of snow... I was so excited! Maybe we'll have enough to go sledding or play in... at 8:00 pm it started snowing.



Dustin was making fun of me because I wanted to Document hour by hour the snow we were having! I was just so excited! So by 9:00 here's what we had:
Between the hours of 9 & 5am I ofcourse was sleeping. Here's the final shot at 5:00 am!


Where we live was an absolute winter wonder land... living out here is so pretty!




We all packed it in and relaxed all day long...


finally, and MOST important, Pressley's first taste of Peaches... kindof like her apples... poor thing!

0 comments: