Raleigh

Well, I am home (in Raleigh) for a week to show of our girls and spend time with Grammy and Poppa while trying to get into the swing of being a mother of 2! The last couple nights have been great, Brae has only gotten up 2 times and Pressley has been sleeping late so I am loving that! I remember when Pressley was first born everyone said to "Sleep when she sleeps" and now I was curious, how do you do that with 2! I guess that means we've gotta get them on the same schedule... right now, that doesn't seem to be too tough considering Brae sleeps 18 hours our of the day... and I would ask all ya'll out ther for advice... but the majority of my readers only have 1 baby! ... Brae is crying and Pressley needs to get up from her nap... so I better go, but if anyone has any advice... I'm all ears!

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Hey,go to mylivesignature.com,and there you can look at like 12 millions fonts,colors,etc to make a signature. Then,you just have to go into blogger and save it,and it will automatically be in the post when you start it. Easy peasy!

Anonymous said...

what, as a veteran of dunkin doughnut/BR this is an outrage! everything must have gone downhill when i quit... 5yrs ago :)
heya! salla says wuzzup!