Doula!

We will have a doula for Presselys birth!
Dustin and I have the wonderful opportunity to work with Maggie as our Doula during labor/delivery of Pressley! Maggie is one of the nurses at our Doctors office and also teaches the childbirth class that Dustin and I attended. During our first class, Maggie mentioned that she is also working to earn her Doula Certification and needed 1 more couple (I think...?) in order to complete it! I had wanted the help of a doula since early pregnancy but wasn't sure the cost involved with something like that so we pushed the idea aside. We approached her the 2nd class we had and asked her if she would be our Doula, she said that we both should pray about it, as would she.

We met with her and her husband over dinner tonight and discussed our birth plan. We are SO VERY blessed to have her on "Team Pressley" She is a believer also which makes our bond seem even tighter.
Dustin and I have truely had an answer to prayer! THANK YOU GOD!

0 comments: