Oops!

Alright I forgot to fill everyone in on what the Doctor said on Tuesday!
SORRY!
I only gained half a pound- which is a dramatic change from previous appointments!
Pressley's Heart Rate was at 140 BPM and while she was getting her heart rate I was having a contraction--- little did I know it though! ;o)
We were told that Pressley has already got her head down in the pelvic area and that although we may not deliver early she is ready to go and will continue to drop as the weeks progress! HOW EXCITING! Dustin and I have both notice my belly dropping over the last couple of days but its not been to drastic.
We will begin putting her room together sometime by the end of this week. Dustin is going to build a bed out of some wood that he cut down out of our woods... Chance will have himself a little bunk bed... Lets just hope Dustin doesn't go "Tim-the-tool-man-Taylor" on me and try to "rig" it up with all these neat little things. Simple is the key! ;oP
Thanks to Dustin's parents, my in-laws, Macky & Sharron for their sweet gift. They purchased Pressley's Crib.

0 comments: