Straight from Daddies mouth...

Lately, Pressley has been getting into alot of stuff! I've been looking at her and telling her "NO-NO" well yesterday, as she was trying to get into the dogs water bowl for the 10th time, I walked over and picked her up and said, "Pressley, NO NO!" and she looked at me and said, "no no no" in this cute little baby girl voice. It was priceless. On that note, Dustin and I were talking about Pressley's communication skills this morning. Here's what he had to say about a convo they had just this morning after Brehpass (Breakfast).

This am when she was done with her bottle.
she threw it at me and stretched back out and just sat there.
I was like.. Prissy? she went.. growwwwWWWWLLLLLL
I love it when she growls at me. She's is the best little girl I could ever hope to have.

I thought this story was too cute not to share, and I'm sure if Dustin had the time, he would have posted it himself! :)

0 comments: