it seems I didn't publish this yesterday...

So, I finally found out about the pictures from the March for Babies walk that I did back last month, supposedly the photographer was going to have the photo's up 2 weeks after the event... which would have been last saturday,  but they still aren't on her website.  I'll show ya'll when I get them...


Secondly, the diet.  I am doing so-so... I have been very good about breakfast... some type of fruit and a slim fast... which has been awesome for me... (I used to go to McDonalds EVERYDAY)  ... Lunch is okay, I've been doing my best to eat healthy... although sometimes i've been running out and getting something quick that has been somewhat healthy... like today, I had grilled chicken (healthy)   potato wedges (eek!) and mac n' cheese (double eek!)  

so, we still don't have a scale so I can't really tell you what i've lost until I get to my parents this weekend.

0 comments: