Not Me Monday...

being brutally honest and living to tell about it...


Well, this little story is absolutely hilarious and makes me laugh just thinking about what a kook I am!... yesterday both Dustin and I had a lazy afternoon after church and
 decided to get to our chores about 6:00 (after catching up on all of last weeks GH episodes)  Dustin was outside working and I had some things to do inside, like cleaning
 Pressley's crib, bedding and carpet due to a diaper disaster we had during nap time.  But we both finished up around 9:15.  Dustin popped his head in the house and found me on the couch eating dinner and watching Desperate Housewives.  He asked me if I wanted to come join him
 outside just to hang out and listen to the sounds of summer and a little music.  Due to my favorite show being on, I declined and told him maybe another night I would.  As I sat and watched my show, I noticed that the rain began to fall pretty steadily outside.   If you know me, you know I am super spontaneous and mostly crazy, I had this wild idea to strip down to my skivvies and run outside to dance with Dustin in the rain. I assumed he was sitting in the garage watching the rain come down, but as I took my first step off the deck I was
 spotted,  he was sitting in the landscaping trailer listening to some hispanic music!  I WAS CAUGHT,   you see, my plan wasn't to have any lights on because I really didn't want to see what I looked like after 2 pregnancies and I didn't want him to see me either, but the outside light was on!  Needless to say, we both got a huge laugh out of it, him laughing at my indecent exposure and me laughing at his choice of music.  

Thats all she wrote...

3 comments:



lindsay said...

ROFLLLLLL! I am dying over here. I think that is soooo sweet! :)

Sara said...

haha that is hilarious! I'm assuming you don't have neighbors.

Kara Wright said...

For some reason I am not surprised AT ALL! You crack me up!