7 weeks and 1 day

                                          Photobucket


Well for some time now, Dustin and I have know we're expecting, but I had some bleeding last weekend and small cramping so I made an appointment with Doctor Council to make sure "Peanut" was doing alright!  Unfortunately, Dustin wasn't able to get out of work to make the appointment, but I was delighted when I got to see that tiny little heartbeat known as "Peanut"  I will say, that this time around it was different than with Pressley... no tears this time... but I am still just as excited... but its different.  It seems like its almost a dream... I am pregnant again... WHAT!  


Its been a tough road so far, I'm not sure if I am more tired because not only am I pregnant but also have a 6 month old or I am just reacting to this pregnancy differently.  I do believe that this time, I am having a boy though,  unlike with Pressley, I am have morning sickness, I am miserable and tired all the time.  I have fallen asleep in my car during my lunch hour  4-5 times in the last 2 weeks.  The doctor said that its just my first trimester and I was lucky last time not to feel this bad.  

So since we are 7 weeks and 1 day- that makes our due date November 27th, which happens to be on Thanksgiving day!   Mom and Dad have that whole week of Thanksgiving off so they will be able to be here for the birth... maybe I'll go a little early so they can stay the whole week!  Cross your fingers! 

0 comments: