Gaitlinburg


So this weekend, Dustin, Pressley and I packed our bags and headed for Tennessee! Dustin's brother and his family had rented a cabin nestled in the smokey mountains!  It was such a fun time,  We got there late on Friday night and left Sunday afternoon.  


Pressley got to meet her cousin Reese for the first time.  She had a fun time and was quite a good baby over the weekend.  We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little girl!  On Saturday, we jumped in the cars and headed to the strip where all the little shops are and strolled around.  How fun!  Then we headed out to the outlets, where I found several steals for Pressleys wardrobe!  I got a Sunday dress with matching shows from A Children's Place for $13.00!  Dustin snagged some good deals too, but I on the other hand, left with out buying that wonderful Coach bag I wanted... one day I suppose!  

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

I'm glad ya'll had such a good time,I think Pressley favors you a lot! :)

Anonymous said...

I just love Gaitlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Lots of good shopping places and some "fun" things to do and see.
Pressley looks like your mother.
Nanny