some things... :)

1. Well today while going through my emails I noticed that Google has introduced a Customized Timing Option for emails.  So say you forgot to email your mother in law a happy birthday note, you just type it up and you can date it back as far as April 1, 2004! Isn't that the craziest thing you've ever heard!  hmmm... I wonder if it is a April Fools  Hoax...


2. Pressley has got 2 "teefers" coming up on her bottom jaw.  I can't really get a picture w/o getting bit so until they are more prominent the pictures will have to wait. She is awfully cute though, but getting so big!

3. I have a wonderful Husband, I think sometimes he underestimates my love for him... so my goal for April is to find different ways to show him EVERYDAY how much I love him. :)  If anyone has ideas, I'm open to hearing them! :)

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

messages in the bathroom always work! do it late at night so when he gets up he sees the lipstick writing on the mirror or a post it on th toilet paper... ouch! hopefully he will see it. or even get him a new toiletry...love ya! salla

Anonymous said...

Give him a call at work and tell him you just wanted to say "I love you" to the father of your Pressley.
Nanny