11 weeks along

So after several days of spotting I was able to make it to the doctors office to make sure everything was okay!  And it was, "Peanut" is growing and is starting to look more like a little human than a peanut!  Doctor Cobb (my favorite doctor & the doctor that delivered Pressley) said that the baby was just gorgeous!  I will continue to spot due to a large pocket of blood left over from the vanishing twin but not to worry because it is normal & won't hurt Peanut.  We are a few days away from being 12 weeks and 1 week shy of being through our first trimester!  


Here are some of my thoughts on this pregnancy:
1. I'm over it!  HAH!  I was so blessed with Pressley to have a fun & easy pregnancy, and this one is the exact opposite!  The old-wives tale is that the girl will give you more trouble in the womb, well not in my case... I'm pretty certain its a boy... and I think he's got a temper!

2. The leg aches and hip pain has already begun,  yes, its true- last time that didn't start until my 3rd Trimester, but low- and behold they're baccck!  

3.  Prissy's Poopie diapers seem to smell  a little worse lately!  I am not sure if my senses are heightened but blech!

4. I'm already losing my mind!  So as most of you know, I'm not that great with numbers, but its getting worse as of about 2 weeks ago, not only that, I'm acting like a true blonde with some of the comments I make! oh dear- please forgive me I am truly embarrassed! 

5. Lastly, here is a updated picture of our latest.  

0 comments: