FUNG SHWAY Cousins...

So a couple weeks back, I send out an email to all of my mothers side of the family, in search of my Cousin Arianna's blog address.  Since switching over to Mac computers, I lost it and wanted to get back connected with her... unfortunately no one responded... Well today, upon checking my blog out for any comments on what to do with my office, she responds!  At first, I didn't know who it was by the username, but upon clicking on her name, I realized it was her.  Now I've got lots of blogging to catch up on.  Its been since Aug 08 that I read anything she wrote.  She will be added to the blog roll so any of you can check her out too!  (I hope you don't mind Ari!) 


The comment she left was about adding a mirror to my office...  that it is supposed to be Feng Shui.  But what exactly is Feng Shui and how do I achieve it for my office...  Good question.  I'll be doing some research on this topic and will post my findings... for now, I've got some cleaning up to do here at the 'ole office.

Ta-Ta

0 comments: