Should I really be blogging?!?

Not much is going on in my personal life right now, other than the fact that BRAE SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT & Pressley got a little scratch from another kid at daycare. But here at work we are doing a lot! As we speak, the painter is painting the walls and the flooring guys are laying the beautiful laminate.... here take a look...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here's a pic looking from the back of the office to where I sit now.


Here's from my new office out into the "new" waiting area

This is a view from where I used to sit towards the side/back of the office.

Here is Scooter Dave, He is painting my office now... Yellow!

And Little J laying the flooring!  


1 comments:



Kara Wright said...

Wow! I like that color paint!