No Title.

I'm kinda glum, worn out, sad... and a lot more things.

I feel that I'm so overwhelmed. Mom always used to say to just "cry it out" and I did a good job at that this morning, but it didn't seem to help. I love having 2 little angels, I love their smiles and their laughter and tons more about them. I love my husband, his smile, his hugs, his laughter and tons more about him too...

I just need some time away. Away from the hassle of dishes, and laundry and crying babies and barking dogs (any type of responsibility.) Can Someone come watch the girls for the weekend so I could run away and sleep on a nice sandy beach somewhere?

Love-

J

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

Oh Lord girl,I would be glad to,but they might end up in worse condition than when you dropped them off. I know that overwhelming feeling,let's face it,we all wish we could go back to being single and childless at times. I know the Lord will bring you through this! (((hugs)))

The Vernon's said...

Girl, if I was closer, I would come save you in a heartbeat! I wish I did live closer, it would be so great to hang out with you! Hang in there, love!