I'm back... well, sortof!

okay those of you out in cyberland that keep up with my blog, I'm sorry that I've not done a better job at blogging, but that should probably tell you how my life has been very stressful and hectic~ tonight I have spent quite a bit of time reading blogs from all my friends and smiled in delight and things I learned! Congrats Kellan and Rob!! Sara -- wow, another boy! Good for you!! ML- I loved reading about your holiday adventures! and Jana, you're lucky that Brody didn't get into your Christmas decor (I was less lucky!)



I will be going back to work 1 day a week starting Monday, January 5th. I will begin picking up where I left off at that point, Family Christmas pictures, Thanksgiving, Christmas, babies that don't sleep at night... toddlers that do the funniest things... family times... wow, I've got a lot to tell you about.



But for now, I'd like to wish everyone a blessed new year!

2 comments:



The Vernon's said...

Thank you sweetie! I've missed reading all about your life.. I miss you! I'm sorry that we've missed seeing each other while you've been this way. I hope things at home are calming down after the holidays! Love you!

Momma Lindsay said...

Welcome back to bloggy land,I missed reading about your adorable little family! :)