Thoughts.

This has been my first week back to work. Thankfully, the Lord blessed us with a wonderful WONDERFUL daycare facility!  So far Brae has done great, but Pressley is having a tough time.  She was so used to being loved on NON STOP all day long... and I am sure that she is getting loved on a lot, it is just a little different for her.  Please keep her in your prayers that she will continue to do better day by day.  Another thing the Lord has really been working on has been my organization and my job as a working WIFE and mother.  It had always been a little difficult with my duo roles but God has really been with me this week.  I have tried hard to stick to a schedule in my evenings. It seems that over the last 4 evenings, that I have been able to easily get both girls into that schedule and things are flowing fairly well.  The  mornings are still very hairy... I have my idea of how things are supposed to go... but they don't always work out that way! :)  

0 comments: