Lets see, where did I leave off.

So I know I was supposed to blog every day but Pressley was sick and at home with me yesterday, and the fact that we don't have internet service at home is the reason I didn't blog.  ... so here I am, posting today (wednesday)... get over it.  


I started a diet on Monday,  I have some extra baby weight that would be nice if I could get it off so I decided that a little diet would do.  Maybe a little exercise, but you all know how I am about getting to the gym!  

Here's what the diet consists of:

1300 cals/day

Breakfast:
1 slim fast optima shake
1 banana

Snack:
3 egg whites

Lunch:
Baked chicken breast seasoned w/ garlic and parsley
1 cup of plain rice
5 plain steamed broccoli florets.

Snack:
1 pear

Dinner:
Salad w/ olive oil basalmic vinegar dressing topped w/ sliced Chicken breast

** I am taking my vitamins daily too**

any fluids consist of ...  water.  :)

I'll let you know how much weight I lost on the following Monday.   

0 comments: