March of Dimes...

Well this past Saturday, I loaded up the jogging stroller, threw the girls in the car and headed to Jackson Park for the annual March of Dimes walk.  As many of you know, I had wanted to do a 3k (run) for my new years resolution... that still hasn't happened YET, but  I have started off nicely by walking 3.5 miles with my 2 little girls.  It was nice seeing everyone out there supporting such a wonderful charity.  The weather was just perfect and nothing could have been better! Originally, I had 4 ladies sign up to do the walk with me... slowly but surely, all but 3 backed out due to various reasons.  It was only me and Katie left to do the walk with Pressley and Brae... it was such a wonderful time.  There was a professional photographer taking pictures through out the  walk and  I've contacted the local MOD division to find out where we can see these pictures at... but until then, just use your imagination and picture me,  sweating it out, pushing a double jogging stroller up a hill with 2 babies, either hollering "hello"  or crying.  To top it off, as I was packing up the car... they began to call out the door prize winners and LO AND BEHOLD I WON A DOOR PRIZE!  **I don't think I've ever won anything in my life so I was super excited!  ...


If I ever get ahold of the pictures, I'll be sure to post them...  

Love Love-


0 comments: