A Simple Womans Day Book...



FOR TODAY 4/24/09...
Outside My Window... I don't have windows in my office... but If I were to imagine what is going on outside my window, here is what I would want to see. my two little girls playing in the green green grass with their dollys...
I am thinking... that the dear sweet lady that dropped off some very yummy brownies, and I think that I am going to have to have one.I am thankful for...the beautiful weather today. It is a nice change from the past few weeks.
From the kitchen... this morning before I left, I noticed a stack of bottles that need to be sanitized.
I am wearing... a wonderfully bright coral shirt with a fun pair of jeans.
I am creating... plans for the weekend, house cleaning.
I am going... to kill Tina for spilling her coffee down my wall!
I am reading... I was a Good Mother before I had kids... hilarious. Its a must read for all mothers.
I am hoping...that the A/C man will come next week and repair my A/C unit.
I am hearing... tina's endless chatter and Stars.Around the house... is alot of weeds that need to be pulled
One of my favorite things... is when my little girl is almost asleep but she sees me and starts smiling.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: ... Saturday is house cleaning, laundry, and meal planning..
Here is picture thought I am sharing... I am the one in the middle... from when I was a small child.

0 comments: