Goals...

So I was watching the Batchelorette the other night, and one of the guys that was on the show had recently taken a state bar exam for Lawyers... and on his bedroom wall on about 10 different posters were different things that were important to know for the exam. He would pass the posters several times a day and each time it would remind him of something he needed to remember. So, I've come up with something I'd like to do at our house! I am going to get pictures of our "goals" and "dreams" and post them up above our headboard so that we can be more focused at getting those goals. Weather it be saving $$, buying a new car, getting a bigger home or whatever... It will be up above our heads for us to look at as a constant reminder that we have work to do. One of my fun goals that I would like to attain for us is for Dustin and I to be able to go on a "babymoon" before baby #2! We will see though!

On another note, we find out on July 3rd at 1:30 pm the sex of "peanut!" We are so excited and can't hardly stand it... I'm rooting for a girl, and Dustin, however is rooting for a boy... :) Have a great day!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

I can't wait to find out what the little bean is! So exciting! :)