Laughing at the end of a rough day...

Whew, I sure am glad this weekend is over, I hope that it was'nt the prelude to a rough week! The weather has been such a doozy lately. Friday, I get off work and head to the Seafood Mkt to pick up some crab legs and oysters to fix for dinner, little did I know that when I get home the power is going to be off due to storm clouds? :) I think in everything we had planned to accomplish this weekend, we completely finished 2 things (and not the top priority items either!) With all that negaitivity, we do have several things positive to happen this weekend!

  • Dustin turns 32 on Wednesday, and I have an exciting/romatic evening planned for him!
  • We find out sex of Peanut on Thursday! I'm betting Dustin that its a girl, if it is, I get to buy all the pink stuff I want because this will be it for a while! (having babies that is!)
  • Julie is coming home! My older sister, who's husband is a Squadrant Commander :) in the Airforce, will be back east for a couple years!
  • Lonestar Steakhouse is opening on July 1st! Woo Hoo! I worked at one in Raleigh for several years and LOVE the food... I'll be going for lunch tomorrow!
  • Headed to Raleigh for the annual McLaurin Reunion on Sunday then off to the beach on Monday, less one wonderful man... Dustin. (He'll be staying home to work so that he will have quite a few days off when Peanut arrives!)

So all that being said, say a prayer for us this week that each moment will be fun and exciting and AS PLANNED! :)

0 comments: