Momma....

Pressley said her first word! MOMOMOMOMMOMOMOM.... I guess you can't really say it the way she does, I'll try to get an audio clip or something so you can hear it! Yesterday, I put her in her high-chair to watch some Baby Einstien while I did the dishes and she'd look over at me and say MOMOMOMOMMOMOMOM! :) and then turn back and watch her video. We went to Target and bought this high-chair that has 3 stages, an infant stage where you can semi-lay them down to eat, a older baby stage for regular use and then a booster seat for toddlers! Both Dustin and I are really glad we got it! I think Pressley is too, she spent about 10 minutes "inspecting" all the different parts of it. It was too cute! Today, we had some issues with the IRS and their unkindness and complete lack of good customer service... needless to say I was pretty ticked, and all I could think about is if I was snuggling with Pressley right now, everything would be okay... :) I think its so wonderful to have her in my life as a comfort...

2 comments:



Anonymous said...

i will try not to be jealous of you being preggers agian! i bet you are the funnest mom ever! what a blessing! i miss you mucho! enjoy your family! salla

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your lovely family a very "popping" 4th of July. It is someone's birthday and one of the best presents would be to hear Pressley say Momma.