Heavy Heart...

"The moment you become afraid, is the exact moment you quit trusting God"

I guess since I've been raised in such a "faith-based" home I more often than not rely on God's help. I wouldn't like to think I expect God to swoop in and intervene on different situations, but in a way I do. I've said this many times over the last few years, but I will say it again... If my parents have showed me one thing in this life it was that God will always provide if you have faith AND ARE faithful. Yes, I know, we can't expect God to just clean up our messes or work when we ourselves have not. But I do know that if we truely need God, and ARE faithful, He will be there just like the poem "Footprints in the sand". Most often when we feel like God isn't there, He is, we just can't see Him or don't know it. Is it so hard to trust God? For me, most often no... but that may be my personality... to just let it happen... But for others... yes it is. And this is where I am at, with a heavy heart, longing for complete trust in Him. Completely trusting that HE will show others how to completely TRUST HIM.

0 comments: