No A/C & baby showers.

heat

I think 3 times total this year, something has gone wrong with our HVAC. During the winter, we were with out heat for a day... brrrrrr. And now, this makes the second time this summer that the A/C is out. We've pulled out all the box fans and stuck them in the window, called the repair guy immediately and still, he is yet to come out! AHHHH! So when we get home at the end of the day, the house is nice and hot! Forget cooking or doing laundry, any extra heat will make the house go up in flames :)

Makes me think, life would stink if there were no a/c! I'm thankful that I don't live back in those days! Thank God for modern technology... when it works that is!


Well, on Saturday, I am hosting a baby shower for Maggie & Chris, they are dear friends of ours from Hendo. Maggie was our teacher for child birth class and also our Doula! They are expecting their first in September so we are going to throw them a shower! I am super excited because I love planning parties and I love decorating and cooking (only for parties!) Mom is headed down on Friday to help out! Keep us in your prayers for the a/c guy to come and fix our a/c and for traveling mercies for mom.... and that the shower goes well too!

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

You poor momma,I can't imagine being pregnant and having no A/C. Try to stay cool,and put up a belly pic! ;)