sitting here, missing my hubby..

Well, I know its not too late, but it is late for me, I am usually in bed by around 9 ish, and here it is 10:15, and I am blogging. This week has been so fun, so many new first... but also bitter sweet. Dustin has been at home working this whole week which has left me and my family to enjoy the sweetness of Pressley's new things. First off, she got in the pool for the first time, then she went to the beach for the first time, and had blue berry pancakes for the first time too! Right now, as I am blogging, she is over there tossing and turning in her pack-n-play trying to lul herself to sleep. Our lives are off balance with out daddy! WE MISS YOU! :)

Today was an eventful day, Mom, Pressley and I made a short trip down to Charleston, SC to catch up and have lunch with my Best Friend Abby. With in seconds of pulling into Charleston, we were involved in an accident (IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!) Everyone is fine, Pressley was asleep and didn't even wake up when the collision occurred, but never the less, it was a fiasco. Mom and Dads car is a little mangled and my spirit was dampened by the lack of attention on the other drivers part. We are all safe though, and it could have been worse so I will take what I got. We did have a wonderful lunch and got to spend about an hour catching up and visiting with old friends!



We arrived back home and had some fun times playing around and being excited that we were finally out of the car!!! Pressley was in rare form as she gallivanted through the condo searching for something... :)

0 comments: