Laughing.

Its getting cold here... it would be wonderful to fit into one of my nice cozy winter coats... but that is just unrealistic right now. A friend of mine told me to just wear one of Dustin's coats... so finally, after freezing in the snow & wind yesterday, I gave in... I would take a nice little photo of my get up but... you might crack a rib laughing at me... so I won't do that! :)

But yes, it did snow here yesterday!

SEE!



Isn't that just so fun! It didn't stick at all, and by mid afternoon there were no signs of winter... just cold wind!

On another note, We've got our registry online... somewhat... We are registered at Babies R Us... but there was quite a few other things that I wanted to register for that weren't available at "BRUS" so I found this cool web site and begun our online registry!

Check it out here

1 comments:



Mary Lindsey said...

Hey girl!

That is a very cool registry you got there! Thanks for the tip on making it myself! If I don't win, I plan on doing it! haha! I just think it is so stinkin cute! You will have to tell me how you made the tutu though.

Yay for snow! I can't wait to get some here!