Looking back in time...

Today I had my 35 weeks and 5 days appt... :) Technically, 36 weeks... I don't remember how much I weighed... :-/ but I will tell you that I am progressing quicker than with Prissy...

During this week, LAST PREGNANCY, I showed no dilation and 10% effaced. This week, THIS PREGNANCY (obviously) I am 1.5 cm dilated and 50% effaced. :) WOO HOO! Dr. Pestoff did say that Braelyn is still way up there and has really yet to drop... and that alot of 2nd time mothers drop later than they do with the first child... her exact words... she may just slip right on out... I thought, great! with a 55 minute drive to the hospital... she better not be just slipping right out! HA!

Here is how big I am....




Here is a pic of how big I was this time with Miss Priss...




:) Fun stuff!

2 comments:



Sara said...

Look at that baby! So cute! Your looking good mama!

Mary Lindsey said...

You look great!!! I'm so excited for you :-) I'll pray Brae doesn't just slip right out - haha, well, that she does once you are at the hospital. :-D Priss and Harps remind me a lot of each other. I wish we could get them together. They would have a blast!

ML