Our birthday Girl...

Wow, I can't believe that it has been 1 year since we had Pressley! This year has flown by so fast... I never knew how much being a Mother would bless my soul. She is such a wonderful little girl, and each day is heart warming to know that God let us borrow her for this time... and that I am her "Mamma." Both Dustin and I are truly blessed with her... and we can't wait to meet Braelyn.

For Pressley's birthday, we invited several of our friends to Fun Depot--- a huge conglomeration of activities for children... Some people said that she was too young to enjoy something like Fun Depot, but if you were there, you would know she had a blast! I have never seen her so excited! From the yummy pizza (her favorite food) to the wonderful Cake that Jane made to the bright colors of the kiddie rides to the soft play area- everything was just perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better day for our girl! Thank you to all who were able to come out and celebrate the birth of our daughter!

Here are some pictures for those of you who didn't make it!


0 comments: