Among other things...

So today, I will hopefully come home to a "care package" sitting on my front porch from my mother.  I don't know everything that is in this little package but I do know that each thing that is in it was thought out by someone very special to me... Is it the fact that I am getting a box filled with neat little things just for me that makes me so excited, or the fact that my mother loves me enough to think of me to put together a box full of things that she knows I will enjoy... it probably is a little of both... but I am so thankful to have a mother so wonderful!  I am quite lucky!  


The past couple of nights I have still been having those painful irregular contractions... I think last night they were regularly coming every 12 minutes for about 30 minutes or so... ha... so I had 2 before they became irregular! But I spent most of the night, watching the clock, waiting and wondering when we'd be in labor... so today, I mainly feel pooped... like a big giant fat zombie wandering around... :)  I am still at work though, not sure of how much I want to be here or at home.  I feel like both places are needing me... but what is most important... right this minute?  Well, unless I go into labor today or tonight, I will have another Dr. Appt tomorrow at 9:15... maybe we'll be closer to having another little one in our lives by that point!

0 comments: