The little things...

During my pregnancy with Pressley, God brought someone very special into my life by way of my job.  A very nice couple was almost done with their home being built, but I got to get to know them through the last phases of construction.  While carrying Pressley, this lady's daughter in law was expecting their first also;  a girl, named Avery. So naturally, we always had a lot to talk about, me being pregnant with a little girl, and her, expecting her first grandchild!  We struck up a friendship before meeting each other, so by the time we got to meet each other for the first time, it felt like we'd known each other for ages!  To make a long story short, she made Pressley a beautiful blanket that she totes around the house... she just LOVES it! Well, today, she brought in one for Braelyn... Here is what it looks like... so snuggly and girly!  I know Braelyn will love it as much as Pressley loves hers...


  

0 comments: