Brae Updates...

okay, so I am 37 weeks now... I went to the Dr. on Wednesday and no progressions have been made... I am still having lots of painful Braxton Hicks contractions and having to breath through them. Dustin likes to call them "practice contractions"... I'm over them and ready for the real thing!  I have got 60% of my "nesting" done so far... but we've got a few more things left to do at home before I will feel great about leaving for the hospital.  I finished Braelyn's name and hung it with pretty lavender ribbon above her bassinet.  It is just beautiful... her bassinet is something beautiful too!  Mom and Dad bought it for us, it fit for a princess, very frilly, and I also added a run of lavender ribbon with a beautiful bow at the front to make it just perfect... I'll put pics up so that you're able to see what I'm talking about.  I have Prissy's bags packed for her short stay with Ms Jane... cabinets are packed of things that she will need while we're at the hospital... I've even made a little booklet of everything Mom and Dad will need to know while watching her!  I am short a few things in our hospital bag, but for the most part I've got that all done and packed... 


Here's whats left to do:
- I'd like to buy a different digital camera that is easier to work... I've got my eye on this Sony Cybershot... seems like an amazing purchase.
- Complete Dustin's L&D Shirt that says "Team Braelyn" on the front and "Daddy" on the back
- Get all the baby clothes out of storage and re-washed for Brae.
- Install the car seat.
- Put Hospital Bag in the car... ready to go!
- Have the baby!

0 comments: