Miserable.

Here's how last night went... I finally fall asleep around 9:30ish... at 12:00 am, the stupid beagle's are back barking up a storm... finally fall back asleep 45 minutes later... from 3:00 - 5:00 I had contractions every 12-15 minutes apart... I finally get up, and they stop. ugh. I am over this pregnancy... It dawned on me on my way to work, the first trimester of this pregnancy was such a nightmare compared to my Pregnancy with Pressley, so why wouldn't the 3rd Trimester be any different?  My luck, I'll be having these contractions for another 4 weeks... Oh and who ever posted on my poll that I will make it to 40 weeks... you're dead meat! :)


On to another subject, my bosses daughter was diagnosed with Melanoma last January... she went through chemo-- with flying colors and is now cancer free... well last night, my boss called me to tell me that his oldest son (28 yrs old) has a growth on his Thyroid... Please be in prayer for this family... its been a tough year for them.  

0 comments: