Not too Sure...

Hmmm... well I am not too sure if this is my way of nesting this pregnancy or what... but instead of organizing the house, I have been in quite a bit of a crafty mood... Apple Butter, Hair Bow making... what else! I think I'd like to try my hand at cooking... I found this cook website The Pioneer Woman that has a ton of neat stuff on it! Recipes that look so scrumptious... they've got my mouth watering... the only problem is, I'm not too good in the kitchen! HA! For the last few weeks I have been craving a chocolate pound cake... yesterday it transitioned into a chocolate cheese cake... now its both... a bite of one... then a bite of the other.. oh dear! Here goes that 3rd trimester extra weight gain again if I'm not careful!

I am curious as to what my weight is now (we don't have a scale at home...) I feel like I'm not as massive as I was last pregnancy (this time) and that for 30 weeks, I'm kicking butt in the looking like a whale arena... but we will see! I have a Doctors appointment today-- so maybe if I've not gained too much, I'll treat myself to a WHOLE CHOCOLATE POUND CHEESE CAKE! :) or maybe a pound of chocolate cheese cake...haha!

On a more serious note, Dustin and I have been trying to eat healthIER... for the last 2 weeks I've been eating, brown rice, steamed veggies & baked chicken for lunch... and snacking on boiled egg whites through out the day... I've not had a problem with it until today, I'm eating as I type but my tummy is telling me that it is still hungry... is it my metabolism speeding up? hmmm? Who knows... either way I've been trying my hardest to eat better than I did while I was preggers with Miss Priss...

0 comments: