Test Results... & other things

I had my follow up appointment yesterday for my Gluecose tolerance test- all was great!

Pressley's little birthday outfit came in yesterday! IT IS SO CUTE! I can't wait for her to put it on so I can get some pictures!
I'm still needing to find a couple more things to make the whole outfit complete:
1. A hot pink undershirt
2. Hot pink bloomers
3. Shoes

I think I've decided to get her 1 year professional pictures done in this outfit, it is just too stinkin cute not to document!

:)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

I think Wal-Mart had some hot pink shirts on sale,the garanimal ones,AND Gymboree has some on sale right now,although I don't think they have bloomers,it's leggings. Also,will you e-mail me your addy so I can send you something? LindsNJuli@aol.com