Wow 30 Weeks...

well, here it is the first day of fall! What more beautiful weather than this! I think it dropped into the 40's last night, and was crisp and cool this morning. I just love it. I'm trying to make our house smell like you're stepping into Martha Stewart's house... or at least how I think hers would smell... pumpkin-y or maybe apples and spices? either way, both of those smells are just scrumptious! I bought some potpourri this weekend and dumped it in a nice jar... but its not potent enough... should I buy more??? Idk! I just want that wonderful fall smell in our house! :)

If I can find the time, I'd like to get some pictures done of Prissy... I will probably do them myself, in the front pasture... it is so pretty and green right now... I bet I could get some good shots... I'll keep you filled in on that and hopefully I'll have a few priceless shots to show ya!

Pressley learned how to blow kisses this weekend! She is just a pure doll when she does it! Her little kiss sound is adorable too!
She also learned how to play peek-a-boo; but hasn't gotten that one down pat yet... She covers one eye up and 1 cheek up... its too cute!

Brae is kicking up a storm these days... Sleeping is still hard... my hips have begun to fall asleep w/i a hour or 2 of falling asleep... what joy! We are 30 weeks now, wow... where did the time go! If I go into labor the same time I did with Pressley-- then I've got about 8 more weeks... shew! We can't wait to see her!

Another exciting thing about fall-- ALL THE TV SHOWS COME BACK ON!

here's how my evenings will go:
Sunday- Desperate Housewives
Monday - Samantha Who
Wednesday- LOST & Private Practice
Thursday - Greys Anatomy

WOOO HOO! I CANT WAIT! :)

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

You need a tart burner and some tarts. They will make your whole house smell awesome!