Soap Box...

Okay so first off, AT&T is the only phone company in the area... secondly, they are the worst phone service provider ever.

Two weeks ago, our phone line was hit by lightening and didn't work after that, so I contacted them because it is imperative that Dustin have access to a phone at all hours of the night for his job... they told me it would be 1 week before they could get a tech out to repair the line... WHAT THE HECK! 1 WEEK! I was so mad! I told them that if they couldn't get someone to our house before that then they can cancel our service we'd find another means of communications... the lady thanked me and said let me transfer you to customer service where you can cancel your account. OH BOY WAS I GETTING REALLY TICKED OFF! at that point I hung up... called Dustin and tried to vent as much frustration out on him as is humanly possible... So we got our bill... and there are no adjustments for interruption in service... okay so I have to call them... on hold for about 15 minutes to get transferred to repair... only to be told I need to speak to customer service again to get the credit on my account... (um why do I HAVE TO CALL TO GET MY ACCOUNT CREDITED???) either way, I got that handled...Was the money I saved worth the time I spent? not at all...

Then yesterday I begin trying to add a new email account to our work email... hmmm do you think I'm going to have issues? No, you wouldn't think so? It should be simple to add another account... I've done it before... but nope... this time, they've changed the procedure. Does it work? nope! So I try to do an online chat with a representative... but its not any type of chat system... I have to download a application... do you think they offer that application in mac version? Nope, so onto my next option... email... I email them the issue I'm having... do they get back to me? Nope... (my blood is boiling now) so I call them... on hold for 15 minutes again, switched all over the place... back and forth... FINALLY get tech support on the line and guess what... THEY CANT HEAR ME! Well, the thing with that is, our office phones are AT&T too, so they are the ones responsible for that issue... shocker... so I have to hang up with that tech rep... needless to say I am beyond frustrated with this stupid AT&T.

0 comments: